TIFF 2011 : THAILAND INTERNATIONAL FURNITURE FAIRDesign Bar, a Combination Exhibition and Bar by Katrin Greiling. Read more ... » 2011, Finding Green PieceCreative Seating Design, Mon Amour Seating Collection, by Desart. Read more ... »
Discover Creative and Sustainable Design was showed in Thailand. TIFF 2011 became a green-oriented furnitureAirmesh Dish Chair - Red. Read more ... » fair that collected the cream of Thailand’s designers in one convenient place. Experience the diversity and creativity of Thai designers as they revealed the newest collections while a host of other eye-catching was explored, yet functional furniture. In addition, many other interesting events would be opened exclusively at the fair, so it was sure to participate and expand the horizon. Many designers and businesspeople from around the world had promoted the modern furnitureRaw Furniture Collection in Modern Colors by Muuto. Read more ... ».
• Exciting new ideas in environmentally conscious design
• New furniture collections consisted of a wide variety of new materials
• Thai craftsmanship created unrivaled quality furniture
• Invented new business partners with drive, passion and potential
A variety of interesting activities
Explore furniture designThe S 285 Desk with Steel Pipes by Marcel Breuer. Read more ... » perspectives and concepts through many activities and exhibitions in the fair. Found many new products with exciting potential at the following:
• Squander wealth, a pioneering Thai project, which explored the possibilities of transforming industrial byproducts into outstanding pieces of furniture
• Design Camp was an exhibition of up-and-coming Thai designers from nine prestigious design institutions across Thailand under the concept “Smart Furniture in the Small Living Space”
• T-Style Project, an exhibition of Thai showed furniture by renowned JapaneseJapanese Style of Dining Room Furniture by Hara Design. Read more ... » designer Mr. Toshiyuki Kita
Explore TIFF 2011 would be held the rest of Asia
TIFF 2011 exhibition dates were intentionally organized to coincide with Furniture Fairs in other Asian countries.
Dezeen promotion: Thailand International Furniture Fair 2011 was placed 16-20 March 2011 in Bangkok.
This year’s theme of furniture fair was named Finding Green Piece, and centered on sustainable design from Thai designers and companies. The show was placed at Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre.
The trading was opened on 16-18 March 2011 (10:00 – 18:00)
The public was opened on 19-20 March 2011 (10:00 – 21:00)
[ via ]